Saturday

Hey Beautiful People!

I spent my summer working for the National Science Foundation on active research with Iguana delicatissima (read here: large endangered lizard!). It was amazing! I spent the first half in Dominica on government dime which was incredible. Gotta love federal funds when they cover the open bar on a tropical island, snorkeling, and climbing volcanoes. Second half of the summer was spent in Kansas City. Which much to my surprise was a blast. Great great city. Though actually I am here right now and it is freezing...don't like that part! Let's see otherwise I am still in Knoxville taking my last 26 hours of class and working like crazy to support my trips to KC. Graduating in Dec...or at very least walking ; ) And yeah that's life. Met a wonderful man this summer...let's just say he will be around for a while. For those of you outside of Knoxville def miss having ya around...it is just not the same. For those of you here... we need to get together more often! Love you all!
~Nat

No comments: