Monday

technical difficulities

Hey Guys!
You think as a teacher that I could give some effective directions. Well...I sent you guys a link to your email (the one that I have for you), and you should click on the link in the email. I think the subject line is: You've been invited to contribute to Administrator'sblog. So in sequential steps.
1) Open this email
2) click on the link: to contribute to this log visit ______ <---- click on that link
3) type in the password. Our administrative password is: Password
4) If you want to view the blog, click on "view blog"
5) If you want to post (which...you should! we all want to hear from you!) , click on new post.

I think that this should clear up any problems. Also, I got Kate Myers' email delivered back to me. Someone forward this to her if you have her new email! Thanks!!
Love you guys and sorry for the confusion,
Cat

No comments: