Thursday

Graduation

Business first. Okay guys. The first time that you log in you can log in under the administrator's account: chiomega2008@gmail.com (username) pledgeclass08 (password). You can view the blog and make a post. We can add pictures on here, and I will try to upload the senior video. However, it will automatically show who the blogs are from if you log in under your personal gmail account. If you have questions, just log in under the administrator, and I will either answer them or find someone who can answer all your questions!

I just wanted to tell you girls how extremely proud I am to be a part of such an incredible group of people. I am sure I am not alone, but you girls made my college career complete. I am so proud to be a Chi O... and to be a part of our pledge class. I anticipate all of the great things that we will accomplish in the future!! I am so glad that I have you in my life! Knoxville will never be the same after we leave this joint! I love you girls!!
Chi O Love and Mine,
Cat

No comments: